Emulation and Reward Management Software (TĐKT) is the software to manage all information on emulation and reward developed for the Ministry of Finance. The system assists in the implementation of operations on emulation management, reward management as well as support in orientation and approval of emulation and reward for all collectives and individuals in the entire financial sector..
- Emulation orientation.
- Register to participate in the emulation movement.
- Organizing the implementation of emulation movement.
- Assessing and classifying civil servants.
- Evaluate the level of accomplishing the tasks of the collective.
- Process of emulation registration for units.
- Proposals of rewards, review rewards and submit rewards.
- Search for reward history.
- Update the initiative.
- Import / Export initiative information.
- Update reward information for units / individuals outside the industry.
- Update information on emulation and reward examination.
1. Department of Financial Informatics and Statistics – Ministry of Finance