Edu-Man is a software system consisting of many modules, each group of users use different modules. Students, Teachers communicate with the system through the website system.
Staffs of departments communicate with the system through software installed in departments with the following characteristics:
1. Standardize business processes and software: Comply with regulations, rules and implementation guidelines issued by the Ministry of Education and Training. Many software modules operate independently in units of one school but connected and shared one database. Supporting to manage many types, systems and training industry in accordance with the current training model of the schools. Report format is diverse, meeting the requirements of the manager.
2. Interface suitable for users: Includes many modules, each group of objects use to operate on different modules through the website system and installed in the departments.
3. Security: Software with many different protection levels: firewall, transmitted data encryption, decentralized administration. Edu-Man deployment team will advise and support partners to use. Assigning the right to use software to each user, he/she can only work on the data content that be assigned.
- Managing students’ resumes.
- Managing reward and discipline by term.
- Managing training point by term.
- Residence management (inpatient, outpatient).
- Managing status (repetition, drop out, expel).
- Choosing subjects to open in term.
- Determining the number of classes to open. Semi -automatically generates subject classes (module classes) with class name, class code. Automatically generate lessons according to the definition of the subject.
- Entering the parameters of the room, the teacher for newly-born subject classes (module classes). Assist in checking the hours, rooms and lecturers.
- See the schedule in all dimensions for calculating and balancing the teaching assignment.
- Reporting on the number of teaching hours of lecturers.
- Assigning students to classes (support yearly), according to the credit will allow students to enroll in the later section.
- Rendering schedule on website for staff, lecturers and students to monitor.
- Dividing the registration schedule for each student: according to the criteria of the student who accumulates much, register first, the one who accumulates less will register later.
- Updating the registration opening parameters for classes (maybe for some term classes that are pre-registered).
- Students choosing subjects to register: on the screen of the student only show up the subjects that they can register.
- Students choose the class they find suitable.
- Students finish registration by printing their own personal schedule via the web.
- Listing of enrollment results.
- Edu-Man assists teachers to use their accounts to get a list of students from the classes they teach via the Web.
- Make a list of subjects that will have exams during the semester.
- Determine the list of students taking the exam (eliminating students who are prohibited from taking exam semi-automatically).
- Determine the number of exam rooms for each subject.
- Prepare exam schedule for each exam room (divide into room, exam shift), support to check if there is same exam room and shift.
- Print the school exam schedule and export it online.
-Print the exam schedule of each student and export it online.
- Beating by exam room or subject.
- Enter the exam point according to student code (multiple choice test, practice, oral test), according to the number of test scores.
- Fix exam scores when unlocked, when locked.
- Print the transcript to inform students, export to the network.
- Notify the test list again, export it to this list.
1. Hanoi College of Commerce and Tourism