eSRM has been developed to meet the need for computerized the professional operations of storage offices. Providing functions to digitize archived documents into computer files of various formats. Managing documents that were digitized attributes corresponding to each type of data and their positioning in the storage system. Providing a full-text indexing mechanism on the text content. The software is designed in the direction of modularization and flexible configuration, allowing users to easily change the parameters set on the software according to the changing requirements of the business at the bank.
Storage Management software eSRM has all the necessary features for a unit to manage storage and exploitation of archives:
- Support storing various types of documents such as Administration, Science and Technology, Movies. Set up custom message fields, dynamic catalog input frames for different types of documents.
- Build dynamic storage - capable of storing millions of documents. Manage flexible permissions of user accounts by function. Access exploits anytime, anywhere via Internet connection.
- Support to exploit documents with devices such as tablets, smart phones, personal computers. Strictly control mechanism of accounts, decentralization of user access to archives.
- Dynamic search interface. Flexible policy to exploit archives. Support simple search, advanced search, full-text search, find content in attachments quickly and accurately.
- Full report form for all operations. Data is rendered according to user decentralization, data type, and period of time.
- Support dynamic report generation mechanism, making it easy for users to set up and customize reports on demand. Support associated with identification digitization system if required.
- Support digitizing and converting documents from JPG, GIF, TIFF to PDF, Word, Excel. It can be integrated with electronic library software, text management software, software for management and exploitation of digital information when required.
- Using the most popular current technology platforms: HTML 5, jQuery, VisualStudio 2013 and many different database platforms: Oracle Database or SQL Server. It allows multiple users to use at a time.
- Flexible configuration to expand digitized physical archives.
1. Hanoi College of Commerce and Tourism