Officials and civil servants management software is the overall solution designed and built for state authorities. Thereby, it helps State authorities to monitor the process of changing information of each cadre, civil servant in the process of working from the joining date until retirement. The system helps competent authorities to manage civil servants and officials to manage personnel records effectively, reduce costs, time, effort and convenience to search public officials’ records. The software system has functions to decentralize to each department, official, item is allowed to view, edit, delete ... to ensure the confidentiality of the records.
- A staff information including basic information about staff (Full name, date of birth, place of birth, household registration, ID number, work units ...) and information about the individual process (work process, foreign affairs, conferred titles, work processes, family relations, the process of entering the Party, the process of positions in the Party, other positions, joining the army, relations with foreign organizations, ...)
- Any changes of public officials in their work process such as salary increase, transfer, commendation and discipline, training ... must be updated in the records.
- Updating the work history into the staff profile can be entered through each officer, but with the large data system the officer can use the feature to add or import in the system.
- This group of functions manages the information on training both local and abroad of the staffs, information about the training is also displayed in the staff's profile after it has been updated.
- This group of functions allows officers to manage reward and discipline information of staffs with operations such as adding, editing, and deleting.
- Information about reward / discipline can be updated on each staff profile. For authorities with big data, the software supports extra functions or imports to make updating easier.
+ Organizational apparatus: Managing organizational apparatus of units and departments under its authority. Functions are expressed through the operation of: Add, edit, delete, and search for unit information. In addition, the function also ensures that all officials from one unit to another can be rotated (changing and renaming units).
+ Recruitment: This function allows officer to manage information about the recruitment process.
+ Signing labor contracts: This function allows professional staff to manage information on signing labor contracts.
- Notice to retirement age.
- Notice of appointment deadline.
- Notice of deadline for transfer.
- Notice of number change.
- Search many criteria: The function allows users to search multiple aggregates according to many criteria. Search results are displayed in the form of a staff list report.
- Lack of information search: This function allows staff to search for officials who lack information, have not entered enough information, and select items without information or data that are empty, even with the data field is "Null".
- Permission is granted to use those accounts when logging in to the software.
1. General Department of Customs
2. . Ministry of Industry and Trade