DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
1. CURRENT TREND
- Software is a major contribution to the global economy, it has been applied in a variety of ways to achieve many business goals such as faster, better and cheaper with millions of jobs created every year. The number of people supporting software development has increased from a few thousand people to several million people in the last twenty years and they are scattered throughout the economic sector. Research shows software development trends in the era of industrial revolution 4.0 as follows:
+ Focus on network security.
+ Artificial intelligence features.
+ Software on demand.
+ Smart software.
+ Advanced Web application.
2. WHAT IS DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS?
- Software design is a process of problem solving and planning for a software solution. After the software's goals and specifications are decided, the programmer will design or hire a designer to develop a software solution plan. It includes low-level components, algorithmic problems as well as an architectural view.
- Software development is the transfer of user needs or marketing goals into a software product. Software development is sometimes interpreted as the inclusion of software industry processes plus software research and marketing goals to develop computer software products. It contrasts with software marketing, as it may or may not be related to new product development.
- It is often difficult to identify between technology and marketing, which plays a more important role in the success or failure of a software product by assessing user satisfaction. That's why it is important to understand that both processes and / or effective collaboration between both technology and marketing throughout the software development process. Technical and marketing concerns are often balanced by the project manager.
- Marketing issues are also called software requirements analysis. Since software development may include compromising or exceeding end-user requirements, a software development project must perform tasks that are not technically relevant such as market research, human resources, risk management, intellectual property, treasury, crisis management, etc. These jobs will serve as the business development associated with software development.
3. BENEFITS OF DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- Quick: Time is gold at work, work speed is one of the factors that determine success. Don't let your work get messy, cannot find the problem or the point when you're in need. The software solution will help you search, export data and filter results quickly and accurately.
- Easy to use: In order for the work to be deployed quickly, we develop software with the motto to be as minimalist as possible using steps. Especially for state organizations, software users can be middle-aged.
- Efficiency: This is the factor that embraces the advantages of application software - centralized management, full storage, quick search, accurate data export, operating anytime, anywhere. Meet the work requirements of both management and staff levels. Good support for convenience in work is the task of the software.
4. SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS PROVIDED BY THIEN HOANG:
- System software;
- Application software;
- Utility software;
- Tool software ;
- Other software.
- Service of management, warranty and maintenance of software and information systems;
- Software technology transfer service;
- System integration services;
- Security and security services for software products, information systems;
- Software distribution and supply services;
- Other software services.
Thien Hoang is currently consulting, planning and deploying the required solutions for agencies and organizations of Government customers.